Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SUPER Easy Grilled Catalina Chicken

So I've been putting off posting because I wanted pictures, but I am a slacker and either don't cook or forget to take pictures when I do, so here you go and I'll add pictures later :)

What you need:
Chicken Breasts
1 bottle Kraft Catalina Dressing

Marinade your chicken in about half the bottle (til covered) for 4-6 hours. Throw chicken on the grill and baste with additional dressing while cooking, take of grill when cooked and baste one more time with remaining dressing and your done!

3 comments:

  1. If I follow your instructions I may get some quality time with my cousins, Sam and Ella. Marinade that has been in contact with uncooked chicken should be boiled to kill pathogens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go ahead and do that but what I meant by "additional" and "remaining dressing" was to use the remaining dressing that you didn't use with the chicken- the other half of the bottle- to do your basting with, not the dressing you had already marinaded your chicken in. I thought that was a given. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete