Monday, April 12, 2010

Chicken Primavera

So I have to give all the credit to Dev for this recipe. The first time I ate it was at her house a couple of years ago and it was so good I had to get the recipe from her. You could personalize the recipe however you'd like to make it your style, but I like it just the way it's written.

Chicken Primavera
4 chicken breasts cubed
1/4 C butter
2 zucchini sliced
2 yellow squash sliced
1 1/4 C whipping cream
1/2 C milk
2 cloves of garlic crushed
2-3 C pasta cooked (any kind really)
4 roma tomatoes diced
3/4 C fresh basil chopped
1 1/2 C fresh parmesan grated

Saute chicken and garlic in butter. Remove chicken, add squash and zucchinni and saute until slightly tender. Stir in whipping cream and milk and simmer for one minute. Add tomatoes, cooked pasta, basil, cheese and chicken - stir it all together.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Stace, funny thing is I got that recipe from Storm too, so right now 2 outta 3 recipes are hers...funny. Thanks Storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe was labor intensive. I tried it today and I was cooking for an hour straight! Tastes great, though! I think I'll let it sit for a while to let the garlic and basil really infuse into the pasta. The downside is I'm too tired to clean up.

    ReplyDelete